Sunday, March 21, 2010

Collective Haul

Because I don't want to study for child psych or work on my 8-page sociology midterm, I'm going to update this blog that I rarely ever update.

Don't judge me for my purchases, it's embedded in women to be collectors and gatherers. Cave women used to be the ones who collected the berries and fruits, so the modern cave women collects makeup, jewelery, and clothing. You know, the essentials to life...

Let's start with this because I love the Container Store and have developed an obsession with organizing my room.
Cute huh? I love that I can see everything


Woo for lipstick holders


Let the clothing madness begin!


From Target because they are having a buy one get one 50% off deal:
Snake skin nude heels $29.99 I don't know how I feel about these.. they may go back.


Greek goddess sandals $17.99 I absolutely adore these.

Some how I got a discount of $14.00... Don't ask me how that happened

Dresses from left to right (Marshalls $12.99, F21 $10.80, Marshalls $12.99, Gap $13?)


Off the shoulder tops (Marshalls $12.99, Wet Seal $18.50, F21 $12.8)


F21 Grey Sweater $27?, F21 top $8.80, Gap dress $22?


Charlotte Russe boots $40? I LOVE these boots, because I can't afford the Louboutin ones, these will have to do.


Last but not least my new tv... ahh love. Gotta load up on dvds I just finished my Friends and Will & Grace collections.


Doing this makes me realize how much I spend because this ain't even all of it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment