Monday, March 29, 2010

California Luv

What's spring break without shopping?! Today my girls and I took a "dangerous" trip to the Gilroy Outlets in hopes of finding great deals. I'm glad to say we got home safe and sound along with some great purchases. So, here they are!

Aldo: Aviators $7.95, Connector Love ring $15 (I know pricey but I loveeee connector rings). Oh, yes that's right that's a bag of mango lollipop. No, not from Aldo (although I think they'd sell pretty well if they did sell them there), the lollies are from Super Walmart, where I also picked up a party tray of cheese, meat, and crackers as a snack for only $10!


From all the CCOs and beauty stores:
Mac Naughty Noir Eye Bag: $29, Originally $36.50 includes .10 Oz Blacktrack Fluidline, .26 Oz Pigment in Shimmertime, .14 Oz Zoomlash mascara, and a little makeup bag.
Mac Lipgelee in She Boom: $10, Originally $14?
Shu Uemura 24K gold eyelash curler: $13, Originally $24 Better get your Shu Uemura stuff now because the line will no longer be sold in the US :(
O.P.I Absolutely Alice this was not on sale but given to me from my bff, I've been dying for this. Still waiting to get my hands on Mad as a Hatter..


Charlotte Russe: It's buy one get one shoe for $15 on selected shoes, and since they ran out of my size they gave me the display shoes for an additional 10% off. So girls try to get your hands on some display items for cheaper!
I finally got my hands on some Tan/Congac oxfords $22.99


I've also been dying for a pair of these sandals but sadly I don't like how they fit, guess I should have tried them on first. A bit too loose on the top. $22.50


Not from today but from other days:
I finally got my Dior sunglasses from work $37, perk of working at an Optometry office I guess... designer glasses..


Love the belt buckle detailing

Sadly, my big ass face engulfs the sunglasses so I'm gonna have to make some adjustments.

Last but not least, probably the best deal of the year. Not one, not two, but three motherfreakin full size Stila Barbie gel eyeliner for $20. One Stila smudge pot alone is already $20. Thank goodness for a bff who finds good deals huh?! Share the wealth, or share the debt... Anywho packaging is cuteee, Barbie's eyes are holograms so they open and close (creepy? A bit)


Buy buy buy, cry cry cry (when I see my bill...)

No comments:

Post a Comment