Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hautelook Hoot

Look what came in the mail today! My UD order from Hautelook!

7 Urban Decay products for only $27 originally $93!!!


The Ultraglide Lipglosses
Heat and Lust I lovee they smell incredibly delicious, however with every batch of apples there's a spoiled one, in this case that would be Gash. Gash smells soo bad and runs a little too dark for my skin tone.


The Smokeout Eyeliners
Mary Jane and Purple Haze. These are nothing compared to the 24/7 liners. It is a two sided liner that comes with the pencil side and a smudge brush side. When I swatched it and smudge the liner with the brush it completely came off. More like smokeOFF than smokeout.


Not pictured:
- Brow pencil: ouch this thing is sharp. I don't like it.
- Liquid Liner in Lucky: I like this. It's a pretty brown gold that has good staying power.

OOTD: Denim is hitting the runway for Spring 2010

Wet Seal Denim Top
F21 Denim Shorts (can't see because the top covers it)
F21 Grey Tights
Blow Fish Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment